Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[INDEXED]The Mailman: The 20th Anniversary Special Limited Edition by Bentley Little

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice BW. But looks like you're running out of shelf room as well?

Comment

That was only on top.there are plenty more shelves with very little room.

Comment

Got my shipping notice today!
        WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
        Spoiler!

Comment

If SOD is that much bigger than IT I don't think its fit on my bookshelf either(in addition to my IT artwork)

Comment

Shipping Notice in my inbox too - Woo Hoo (Teri, if you don't have room, send it Down Under, I'll even pay shipping )

Comment

My box is empty!
              "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                My box is empty!
                Always happy to help Mr Boone - here ya go !!!!! (I want the top one back when you've finished tho, thanks) ...

DSC_0436.jpg

Comment

I see you trying to pawn a Stephanie Meyer book on me. It won't work! Thanks but no thanks!
                  "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

question.gif

<sigh> thought I'd buried it sufficiently so as not to be noticed .... guess not ....

Comment

Nothing in my inbox either.And I did not even finish reading the announcment when this one went up for preorder before I ordered it.Oh well even if it does not ship till tomorrow or the next day Squire we will get our copies before Grant.Take that in your Twilight trying to sneek it to the states butt

Comment

Oh and Grant I forgot this on the end of my last post

Comment

Sneaky sneaky Grant! Now since you've been caught you have to put it back on your shelf!

Comment

No You must read it and the rest of the serise and then watch all the movies back to back or we fly to Aussie and Clock work Orange You.
                            Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
                            Sneaky sneaky Grant! Now since you've been caught you have to put it back on your shelf!

Comment

uh...I wasn't consulted about that...how 'bout if we just blow purple pastrami belches his way thru cyberspace?

04-18-2012 05;54;24PM.jpg
                              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

The mailman is in the mail delivering the mail and...and...and...I don't really know, it's kinda confusing but I was filled with a supercalifragilisticexbealidocious-kind-of-rapture when I read my email. I don't know.
                                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Working...
                                X