X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And More.....

Comment

Comment

Wow! Wonderful collection. You have some really great titles.
        Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Menace View Post
                James Rollins is great I was bored at work one night and I found Deep Fantom and I was hooked .... and I Love the Sigma books. and I need to get a signed copy of Ice Hunt and Amazonia and Subterranean which is my Favorite of his.
                I actually have hardcover editions of all his books and all but 1 or 2 are signed. I started with Amazonia, which is still my favorite, and have been hooked ever since. If your looking for a signed copy of Amazonia, I payed about $60 for mine a couple of years ago just to give you an idea of what its worth. I've seen one on Abebooks.com for $300, which IMO, is way over priced.

Comment

I could have sworn that this thread started with the words 'meager collection'. Impressive collection would be more appropriate. Especially love the Chap Books.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                    I could have sworn that this thread started with the words 'meager collection'. Impressive collection would be more appropriate. Especially love the Chap Books.
                    Meager to me because I do not yet have a signed Stephen King book. Hmmmmmmmmmmm if I accidently cut off a hand at work I can get a few thousand dollars... or maybe I can get away with just severing an index finger and a thumb for 1000.00 or a foot...so many possiblities so little guts hahahahaha

Comment

Keep looking and you will be amazed at what you can find. I have at least 10 King signed books and have paid as little as $40.00 and never over $300.00.
                      Originally posted by Menace View Post
                      Meager to me because I do not yet have a signed Stephen King book. Hmmmmmmmmmmm if I accidently cut off a hand at work I can get a few thousand dollars... or maybe I can get away with just severing an index finger and a thumb for 1000.00 or a foot...so many possiblities so little guts hahahahaha

Comment

Nothing meager about your collection in the slightest Menace - and there are plenty of rightly priced SK books out there, just a begging to be found

Comment

Something signed by SK is not a benchmark for a collection Menace! You've got some really good stuff here. Thanks for posting it! (I didn't get my first signed SK until 5 months ago, eventhough I'd been hording (not really collecting) books for 30 years!)
                          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Love it, and glad that things are starting to look better in life for you!

Comment

Nice! Good job with the heart and The Heart!!
                              MDH

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                                Something signed by SK is not a benchmark for a collection Menace! You've got some really good stuff here. Thanks for posting it! (I didn't get my first signed SK until 5 months ago, eventhough I'd been hording (not really collecting) books for 30 years!)
                                When I was in school I hated to read unless it was a comic book. Some 300 page book with no pictures what the heck is that crap and how could anyone actually enjoy that. Well when I was 18 I was home alone , no money, bored out of my skull because I had nothing to do. My sister was a big reader and had a paperback of The Stand on the end table in the living room. The cover of the book drew me in and I thought why not if I didn't like it I only wasted 5 minutes. Well I picked it up and started reading and next thing I knew 3 hours had gone by I was totally drawn into the story I could not believe how visual a book without pictures could be. I could see every little detail in my head better than if I sat in front of the tv watching a movie. I was hooked from then on in. I looked for every Stephen King book I could fine to read I couldn't get enough of it. I started reading and writing because of Mr. King. So 30 years later and Stephen King is still my favorite author so that is why a signed Sk would be a benchmark to my collection and is why my collection feels meager without it.

Comment

Working...
                                X